The Tressa - Wide (PRE-CUT FOIL - 500 SHEETS - 6" X 10.75")Regular price $149.40 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
Foil Me's The Tressa Wide, custom designed with Tressa Yanchuk in Canada. An exclusive periwinkle and bobby pin design; the foil that tells a story.
In carefully crafted and aesthetically pleasing periwinkle and white bobby pin design packaging, this custom foil features the same premium Foil Me signature embossing with a pretty periwinkle and white bobby pin design.
We are so excited to let our Canadian lovers know we are available direct via West Coast Beauty. Order direct in Canada now.
The Tressa Collection:
Saves you time, our signature embossing prevents slipping and assists with quicker processing time.
Convenient, the 'tissue-box' design that suits any salon décor.
Symbolic, periwinkle is a pale indigo colour that is actually named after flower; representing femininity and nature. It is blue with shades of purple and sits between the two on the colour wheel thus it represents serenity, calmness, winter and ice. It can also symbolise blossoming friendships, sentimental memories, and everlasting love. Don't be surprised if you take trips down memory lane or you feel a sense of calm with your guests whilst foiling with these.
Elegant, a sleek and luxurious design that suits any salon décor.
Choice, three sizes for a variety of application techniques.
Environmental, our foils are 100% recyclable AND they are made from a percentage of recycled aluminium.
- Embossed, pre-cut foil
- Push Me tabs on the bottom of the box
- 6" X 10.75"
- 500 sheets
- All Foil Me orders are packed in Adelaide, South Australia. Orders that are received before midday local time (ACST) we dispatch the same day.
- Orders received after midday we try our best to dispatch the same day but can't always guarantee it.
- We use international EMS couriers/post. Please allow 4-7 business days for express and 7-11 days for standard.
- Shipping across the USA is capped at $15.90 for half a case of 6 or free shipping on a full case of 12.